Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENT AANAC MEMBERS GET A DISCOUNTED RATE OF $550.
* You must be a current AANAC Member in good standing to receive this rate. All Members will be validated and any unauthorized discounts will not be honored.*
* If you are not a current AANAC member please select the "AANAC non-member" ticket or become an AANAC member to receieve the discounted rate of $550.
To become an AANAC Member please go to:
How the Certification Program Works:
(Three-day program) To be eligible to become RAC-CT® Certified (Resident Assessment Coordinator - Certified®) an individual must:
1. Be a clinician/professional involved in the RAI process.
2. Complete 10 AANAC courses, seven of which are required as the core curriculum:
- MDS Coding for OBRA and PPS
- OBRA Timing and Scheduling
- PPS Timing and Scheduling
- Introduction to Medicare Part A
- Care Planning
The three electives or this workshop are:
- Accurately Assessing Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Five-Star Quality Rating System
- Accurately Assessing Pain and the MDS 3.0
Program is also certified by NAB for 22.5 credits