Actions and Detail Panel
FEB - Lake Norman Area Event FOR Builders, Construction & Tradesmen/women ★...
Tue, March 21, 2017, 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM EDT
LIMITED SEATING – FREE BREAKFAST
Do you want to...
CREATE a Steady Stream of Work? ⋯
GROW Your Business? ⋰
JUST A FEW REAL STORIES:
- “My revenue DOUBLED in only 9 month to $780K as I quickly developed steady referrals!”
- Wymond Wong, HVAC
- The group had genuine interest in HELPING ME me grow my business. It’s like a whole new avenue of almost satisfied customers before you meet them with a steady stream of work and 40-60% of my business coming from referrals!
- Randy Sadler, Floor Tile
- “It’s almost self-perpetuating where I get NEW CLIENT CALLS REGULARLY. …word of mouth is the most inexpensive of advertising you can get and I got 16 times return on my investment!”
- Larry Howell, Plumbing
COME PREPARED TO…
- MEET many other success minded trades people like you.
- EAT some tasty breakfast choices. ☕
- SHARE your Business Cards like crazy.
- BRING a Trades Associate; Free Breakfast for both.
- TALK about your business as you are the Expert; We want to know how to help you.
- LEARN a proven way to grow a steady stream of work.
After Saving Your Seat, Expect a reminder Email and/or Text.
Looking forward to your Success!
Courtney K. Hill
Retired Builder Hilton Head
P.S. This event is for Builders, those doing Construction and Trades people. If you are not one of them, please do not Register. Also, for bona-fide attendees, please let US know if there is a Builder, someone in Construction or a Trades person that would help you as we want to invite them for your benefit!
Who is this Event for?
This Event is for Builders, those doing Construction and Trades People that work in and around the Lake Norman Area including Mooresville, Davidson, Cornelius, Hopwell, Caldwell, Huntersville, Westport, Denver, Sherrills Ford, Troutman, Statesville.
PRINT MY TICKET
After registration, you should receive a seperate email with Ticket Printing Options.
Are there minimum Age requirements to enter this event?
What are my Parking options?
There is ample parking in the rear of the building. Overflow will be on the side street.
What can I Bring to the Event?
Yourself, An Associate, Business Cards, and a readiness to meet opportunities and learn how to grow your business with a steady stream of work.
Do I have to bring my Printed Ticket to the event?
To Enter the Event, Printed or Smartphone Ticket.
Lost your Ticket?
No problem, just show it on your Smartphone.
Is my registration Ticket transferrable?
Yes, to a Builder, a person in Construction or Tradesperson.
This is an Indoor Event.