Feb. 17 - Affordable Care Act Event
Monday, February 17, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CST)
APA Midwest has scheduled an educational program regarding the Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. Obamacare) with senior benefits consultant/broker, Chris Cook from Healthcare Solutions Team.
Chris has extensive experience and training that allows him to understand the intricacies of today’s changing health care insurance laws and guidelines. More importantly, Chris understands the importance of getting to know clients to provide the most accurate health insurance quote possible.
Chris will discuss the following items and is available to answer all questions our community has about the new healthcare law:
- An overview of the Affordable Care Act including important dates to remember
- How the ACA (Obamacare), will effect everyone including individuals, sole proprietors and small business owners
- Pros and Cons of Obamacare
- Clear up confusion about what encompasses an Obamacare plan and essential benefits
- The plans available now and after open enrollment ends
- Questions and answers
Please join APA Midwest for this very important educational event.
When & Where
The Midwest Chapter of the APA exists to help photographic artists, of all levels, navigate the complex world of commercial photography and run a smarter, more creative, profitable business.