Actions and Detail Panel
Fri, Apr 28, 2017, 6:00 PM – Sat, Apr 29, 2017, 4:00 PM CDT
Fear. Can you feel it? Fear is playing a huge role in our lives today. Many women are struggling with the fear surrounding our culture. But what is fear? God says fear is a spirit—and the way we gain victory over fear is to dig deep into God’s Word and ask God for wisdom. That’s what we’ll do at Fearless: learn how to answer the questions this generation is asking based on the authority of Scripture.
If God’s Word is no longer the authority, then humanism will step into the void. And this is where we find ourselves. Following God and knowing His Word has become just another “option” for us to consider. Many women are finding themselves pulled along by the winds of the culture because they lack biblical knowledge and have grown weary of standing against the prevailing winds of our generation.
Join us for a weekend that will challenge and change you as we trust the Spirit of God to so exactly what the Bible teaches He does: provide truth and direction.
It’s a chance to grow healthy hearts that belong to Him, firmly planted in the rich soil of God’s Word and unafraid to engage with those around us in a loving way.
At Fearless, women will:
• Expose the lies of the enemy
• Learn to identify the spirit of fear and combat the lies of Satan with the truth of God’s Word
• Begin to recognize and cultivate a spiritually discerning heart
• Discover how to know what is true
• Understand why Christians should engage the culture with truth and love
• Identify the underlying issues that have defined the past three generations
• Respond to the challenges of the culture with Christ-centered thinking
• Engage the culture with the life-giving truth of God’s Word
We hope to see you at Fearless Texas! You'll be glad you came! And don't forget to invite other women!
Conference hours are:
Friday, April 28, 6pm-9pm
Saturday April 29th, 9am-4pm
Also, if you would like to be part of the private Fearless Texas Facebook group, we would love to get to know you before the conference! Simply go to the page on FB and request to be added to the group! You can use the "Event" tab to share this event with friends and family!