Actions and Detail Panel
Fearless Facebook Marketing
Thu, April 20, 2017, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM BST
"Nick Burne's recent Facebook workshop was brilliant! I learnt SO much and was inspired to grasp the Facebook monster by the balls and ride it like it's meant to be ridden! Nicks delivery is clear, on the money and no jargon!"
Jamie - Rock and Wood Interiors
For small local businesses and charities, Facebook is now the key marketing channel for you to spread awareness of your business and acquire new leads and customers.
In this 2 hour session, Nick will lead you through tried and testing strategies - using his 17 years digital marketing experience - that will work for the majority of businesses. Using tangible examples and a step by step approach, you will end the morning knowing how to make the most of the power of Facebook to promote your business.
As well as getting an overview of how Facebook is structured and how all the different Facebook features work togther, by the end of this session you will have learned:
- How to use Facebook to generate leads for your business
- How to use Facebook to build a commmunity of people around your business (fans)
- What makes engaging Facebook posts and vital tips that make all the different (Nick's 7 deadly sins and 10 commandments!)
- How and when to use Facebook paid advertising (Facebook ads) to further build awareness of your business
- How to measure your Facebook marketing success and gain more insight about your customers
There will also be time for Q&A afterwards directly with Nick to answer your specific questions.