San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tim Lake, cheesemonger at Right Proper Brewing Company, will raise the cheese and beer IQ of students by bringing the parallels of beer and cheese-making to light and showing how to create better beer and cheese pairings.
This class will cover:
- How cheese was discovered and how it evolved with civilzation
- Cheese making and aging techniques
- Tips on how to shop for and store cheese
- A demo of basic cheese-making and tools of the trade
- A guided pairing of four cheeses with four beers
Each Flying Dog Univeristy class involves a tasting of Flying Dog beers. All attendees must be 21 or older and bring a valid ID.