San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
September 20th & 21st, 2014 | FDR PowWow
Date & Time: Saturday & Sunday 11am – 7pm
Grand entry of dancers at 1pm and 4pm
Price: $14 Adults & Teens(plus fees if purchasing online), $8 Children 6-12 years old & Seniors 65+(Plus fees if purchasing online),
Free for Children 6 years old and under; $8 Parking
- Limited seating available so you’re welcome to bring your own chairs and/or Umbrellas.
- Redhawk Pow Wows are Rain or Shine outdoor events therefore no refunds will be given.
- No alcohol or drugs, no outside food, drinks, ice or coolers will be allowed on the premises.
Bus and Admission Tickets may be purchased at the gate or online at:
Bus Info: There will be one special shuttle bus service provided by Jaha International each day from two locations in NYC:
1) 9:30 a.m.- In front of NMAI, (National Museum of the American Indian) located at One Bowling Green New York, NY.
Bus ticket prices: $30.00 (per seat for all ages). Round trip travel from NYC and Pow Wow admission included. Estimated arrival time at the Pow Wow is 11:30 a.m.
- The bus will depart FDR for NYC at 5:00 p.m. Bus tickets are round trip, valid only on selected dates.
- A valid photo ID is required* to board the bus
- Arrive at the bus pick up location (One Bowling Green at least 10 minutes before departure; the bus will leave promptly at its scheduled time. No refunds!
- This is a rain or shine outdoor event, therefore no refunds will be given.
- Bus Seating is limited to 109 people each day. It is highly recommended to purchase bus tickets in advance.
A Redhawk Native American Arts Council staff member will be present upon boarding to better assist our Pow Wow guests while checking in and boarding the shuttle bus. (He/She will be wearing a white Redhawk Native American Arts Council T-Shirt)
FDR Pow Wow is a full contest Pow Wow attracting over 500 Native American artists, educators, singers, dancers and performing groups from across the Americas. Over 40 artist booths selling crafts, jewelry, food and more. Finals of the North Eastern Pow Wow Championship dance Series.
Saturday September 20st and Sunday September 21nd from 11am-7pm. Performances begin at 12 noon and continue throughout the day, Grand Entry of Dancers are at 1pm and 4pm Saturday and Sunday.
Other highlights of the event include authentic cuisine: buffalo burgers, venison stew and corn soup. Visitors can interact with representatives from tribes of the Lakota, Navajo, Mohawk, Seneca, Cherokee, Aztec, Mayan, Samoan, Hawaiian and many more. There is a live bird of prey exhibit, pony rides and tipi raising.
For more information visit us online:
Find us on Facebook:
When & Where
Redhawk Native American Arts Council
Not-for-profit 501C3 Indigenous arts and cultural organization, founded and maintained by Native American artists and educators. We are dedicated to educating the public and breaking sterotypes by presenting the traditions and culture of Native People from across North, South, Central America, the Caribbean and the Polyneisan Islands.