San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The seminar also will involve a detailed discussion of an acceptable Food Safety Plan to be developed by the companies which are covered by the Rule. Another element of the seminar will be the requirements for implementation of the Food Safety Plan, such as monitoring of compliance with the Plan, actions in response to issues found during monitoring, mitigation in the event of safety problems, training and recordkeeping. We also will discuss the resources to support industry compliance currently available or under development by FDA.
Upon completing this course participants should:
- Understand the background and basic food defense requirements of FSMA and the Food Defense Rule
- Know which companies are and are not covered by the Food Defense Rule
- Recognize the applicability of exemptions from coverage based on the size of a company and the type of food product
- Identify the deadlines for compliance with the Rule applicable to their business
- Understand the elements of an acceptable Food Safety Plan
- Understand the actions which must be taken to implement the Plan
- Be informed on the recordkeeping requirements of the Food Defense Rule
- Recognize the FDA resources which have been established to help industry comply with the Rule
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
Who will Benefit:
- Plant owners or operators (domestic and foreign)
- Personnel tasked with compliance with the Food Defense Rule
- Regulatory compliance personnel
- Plant security personnel
Note: Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Save This Event
When & Where
Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.