FCP X 4K WORKFLOW - Training Day
Saturday, June 22, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
West Hollywood, CA
4K MADE EASY
Saturday June 22nd 2013
Using Redcine X, FCP X and DaVinci Resolve
to capture, edit and deliver 4k RED projects
Morning Session – BASIC 4K WORKFLOW - 10am to 12 noon:
- Basics of RedCine X for 4k workflow
- Basics of FCP X and other software tools
- Basics of DaVinci Resolve
- Setting up a 4K FCP X project
- Round-tripping between RedCine X, FCPX and DaVinci Resolve
- Delivery options for 4K material
Afternoon Session – ADVANCED 4K WORKFLOW - 1pm to 3pm:
- Setting up XSAN
- Setting up multiple FCP X editors on XSAN
- Advanced FCP X
- Advanced FCP X to DaVinci Resolve round-tripping
- Advanced 4K delivery
- The 4K revolution is coming - learn how to master and tame the 4k workflow using cost effective tools and shared storage.
- Share video files between your workgroup members easily and speedily.
- Reduce your overall storage costs.
Who should attend?
- Producers. Editors. Independent filmmakers. DITs.
- Post-production supervisors.
- VFX Artists. Colorists. DITs. IT professionals.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to FCP x and XSAN software – easy to manage, quick to deploy.
- Overview of efficient 4K workflow
- Installation and support options.
Where is it?
- Fairbanks Theater, The Lot, West Hollywood.
- Free parking and refreshments.
When is it?
- Saturday, June 20th 2013
- Sessions - 10am - BASIC 4K Workflow
- 1pm - ADVANCED 4K Workflow
For details of the 4kFLOW Training Day event see www.lumaforge.com or call Amanda Lippert on 323 850 3550
When & Where
LumaForge, a Hollywood based IT provider and digital workflow consulting firm specializes in delivering cost-effective solutions to production and post facilities. We install and maintain HD, 2K, 4K and 6K capable systems, storage and networks for film and television productions seeking a fast, simple and cost effective way to process, store and share digital camera files. Optimizing hardware, software and workflow to deliver a rock solid ecosystem for content creation and distribution, LumaForge builds on what you have, to deliver what you need. Combining the most cost-effective IT with the most reliable workflow, LumaForge simplifies your choices and maximizes your efficiency.