Actions and Detail Panel
FCASD STEAM Summer Camp
Mon, Jun 19, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, Jun 23, 2017, 3:00 PM EDT
The Fox Chapel Area School District is thrilled to announce the launch of FCASD STEAM Summer Camps! As we infuse Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics into our students’ academic lives during the school year, it is clear that the level of engagement is worthy of some summer time fun! The base cost of camps is $225 per camper for the entire week (June 19- June 23). Camps that require additional admission fees to field trip destinations are priced to reflect the admission fees. Please register early as our camps are limited to 16 students per session. Tickets go on sale Thursday at 10am through Eventbrite, but the camp session information is available NOW! In addition to camp registration the Eventbrite page offers a donation option. Donations are fully tax deductible and will help make students who receive free and reduced lunch take part in the FCASD STEAM Summer Camp at a reduced or totally waived fee! Donations may be made from $25 and up. The first $1000 of donations will be matched. Thank you!
CLICK THE "TICKETS" BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO SEE CAMP SESSION DETAILS!
See this link to explore all camp options and donate today. Revisit the link Tuesday to register.
Find more logistics below:
- Students will arrive between 8 and 8:15am at Hartwood Elementary.
- Students will pack lunches.
- Pick up will occur promptly at 3pm.
- During the afternoon of Friday June 23 family members are encouraged to join us from 1-3 for camp open house where students will demonstrate and display their camp projects.
- Scholarships are available on a first-come first-serve basis for those who receive free and reduced lunch. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org ON or AFTER Thursday March 2, at 10am to secure a scholarship slot.