For Aspiring & Early-Stage Entrepreneurs
What is FastTrac NewVenture?
FastTrac NewVenture is a comprehensive entrepreneur course with a proven framework to help support aspiring entrepreneurs start businesses and begin their journeys to success. WBCNA teaches the courses in an interactive, group-oriented environment where participants are encouraged to network with one another to bolster their business ideas.
In FastTrac New Venture you will:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision
- Align your business concepts with real market opportunities
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/service
- Find your target markets and competitive advantages
- Define your company brands
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop organizational cultures
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources of business funding
- Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
Who Needs This Program?
- Individuals who are thinking about starting a business.
- Start-up entrepreneurs (1-2 years in business).
- Established business owners who are thinking about a new service line, or new products, or going into a new market and want to test the feasibility on paper first (and not out of their wallets).
- Established business owners who have a business plan and understand that it is a “working” document and the value of updating it periodically.
When: Monday Nights, Once a Week
May 1, 2017 - June 26, 2017
*Skipping May 29, 2017 for Memorial Day
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
515 Sparkman Drive
Huntsville, AL 35816
*Course cost is $700 but WBCNA is able to offer it for $350* The price is reduced due to the generosity of a local donor. Additional scholarships are still available for qualified clients.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received no later than 24 hours before the event. If you are unable to attend and do not cancel by the deadline, you will not be eligible for a refund.
All WBCNA and SBA programs and services are provided to the public on a non-discriminatory basis.
Accommodations will be provided to clients with limited English proficiency when requested at least two weeks in advance.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
If you have a complaint or EEO-related questions, please contact Joanne Randolph, WBCNA President & CEO, at 256-428-8190.