Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Steuben Alley

61 N. Pearl St

Albany, NY 12207

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Event description

Description

Online ticket sales for Fashion Under the Stars: DNA have ended. Tickets will be available at the door.

On Saturday, May 18, Steuben Alley will transform into a high-fashion catwalk for Fashion Under the Stars: DNA. Downtown Albany designer Daniel Mozzzes will showcase his internationally-renowned garments while models of all ages, sizes, and experience levels walk the runway. Steuben Alley is a pedestrian walkway located between N. Pearl and James Streets next to Pearl Street Pub, home to Daniel Mozzes Design's studio and a cluster of retail and beauty businesses.

Previously referred to as “Albany Fashion Week” and “Fashion on Pearl,” Fashion Under the Stars: DNA is Albany’s only outdoor fashion show. The event aims to promote body positivity and inclusivity by featuring models of all ages, genders, ethnicities, sizes, and backgrounds while showcasing the work created by local designers. The addition of “DNA” to the event’s name lends itself to the idea of embracing individuality and connectedness simultaneously; while DNA is what makes us unique, well over 90% - probably more like 99.5% - is exactly the same and is what makes us human. That approximate remaining 0.5% makes up our unique DNA “fingerprint.”

General admission tickets are just $15.00. The $35.00 VIP ticket includes seating for the fashion show, hors d'oeuvres, and champagne. A cash bar and full menu will also be available at the adjacent Pearl Street Pub. Tickets will be available at the door.

A portion of proceeds will benefit the Albany Damien Center. The mission of this local non-profit organization is to enhance the lives of people affected by HIV/AIDS in an affirming environment and to reduce new infections in the community they serve. Learn more at albanydamiencenter.org.

Fashion Under the Stars: DNA is presented by Daniel Mozzes Design in conjunction with the Downtown Albany Business Improvement District and Pearl Street Pub.

Find more information at fashionunderthestars.com.

Date and Time

Location

Steuben Alley

61 N. Pearl St

Albany, NY 12207

View Map

Refund Policy

No Refunds

Save This Event

Event Saved