Our fashion entrepreneur course will teach students the basics of starting a fashion business in a fun and creative environment. Students will begin by conceptualizing their business and designing the products they wish to sell. With a mock budget they will purchase materials, create and price their products. The class will go over basic business planning, marketing and retail/wholesale pricing while students make actual products for their business.
At the end of the course all students are invited to sell their creations to real customers at a holiday gift market at the ivivva store in NYC!
- The Fashion Class Midtown 21 West 39th Street NYC
- September 17th through December 10th - 12 weeks
- Ages 6-12yrs
- Supplies included
- Semester Days Off: 10/3, 10/4, 10/10, 10/12, 11/11, 11/23-11/27
Classes meet once per week for 12 weeks. The curriculum is cumulative and no make ups are allotted for missed classes. For the Fall 2016 Semester classes run on:
- Saturday September 17, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday September 24, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 1, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 8, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 15, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 22, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday October 29, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday November 5, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday November 12, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday November 19, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday December 3, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Saturday December 10, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
View more information about this class at our website.
Please note The Fashion Class requires a waiver form to be signed for all participants under eighteen years of age by their parent or guardian prior to attending a class, camp or workshop with The Fashion Class.
- Payments: Seats in our classes, camps and workshops are based on availability and do require registration as well as a deposit of 30 percent of the total class fee. This deposit is non-refundable and reserves the class for your child. Your balance is due on the first day of the class, camp or workshop.
- Cancellations: Should you need to cancel your class or workshop registration for any reason one week prior to the start date of the class or workshop, The Fashion Class will process a refund (less the non-refundable deposit) within 10 business days.
- Make-up Classes: There are no make-up classes for this course.
- Date Changes: Your child's registration can be transferred to another class time or day with one week notice (based on availability). Transfer must be of equal value.
- Should The Fashion Class cancel a class due to low enrollment, a refund will be made in full within 10 business days.