San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Farm-to-KITCHEN Hands-on Cooking Class: Seasonal Tapas
Farm-to-KITCHEN: Seasonal Tapas
Thursday, December 29, 2016
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The KITCHEN at the Boston Public Market
100 Hanover Street
- Pancetta-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts w/Balsamic Glaze & Pale Ale Mustard
- Tequila Infused Fish Ceviche w/Tortilla Crisps & Spiced Pepitas
- Chocolate-Chipotle Rubbed Flank Steak Crostini w/Chimichurri
- Sweet Potato Pancakes w/Spiced Apple Compote & Port Cherry Glaze
- Lemon-Garlic Chicken Wings
- Warm Crab & Spinach Dip w/Toast Points
- Gorgonzola, Pear & Hazelnut Croustade
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Caramelized Onion Tartlets w/Rosemary Mascarpone
Please notify us of any allergies or food preferences and we will try to accommodate them as best we can. Any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Trustees of Reservations and The KITCHEN
As one of the largest owners of agricultural land and the premier steward of the cultural and natural landscape of Massachusetts, The Trustees extends its leadership to transform the local food system by connecting residents and visitors back to the land and sharing the Commonwealth’s collective agrarian heritage through innovative retail and educational experiences at the Boston Public Market in the heart of downtown Boston.
The KITCHEN is a community gathering place, managed by The Trustees, that is restoring the craft of seasonal cooking in Massachusetts, New England, and beyond through hands-on classes and educational experiences that celebrate the farmers and artisans of this region. Partnered with the Boston Public Market, The KITCHEN embraces a whole-food approach to eating and promotes cooking as an essential cornerstone of a sustainable food system.
Join the Trustees and recieve discounts on KITCHEN events. Join here.