Fantasia Ball 2014: The Black & White Ball
Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (HST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Get Ready! You are invited to join us for Maui’s most fashionable night out!
Join us at the Hyatt Regency Maui for a night of elegance, fashion, dining, dancing and entertainment! All proceeds benefit Imua Family Services.
Date & Time: Saturday, April 5, 2014 at 6:00PM
Registration Check In: Opens at 5:30PM
Location: The Hyatt Regency Maui, Monarchy Ballroom
- Individual ticket: $175
- Tables of 10: $1750 and up
- Special room rates available courtesy Hyatt Regency maui
FANTASIA BALL 2014: THE BLACK & WHITE BALL
- Cocktail Reception featuring live music by Maui Cello Quartet
- “Pop Up” Silent Auction featuring Baron & Leeds Fine Jewelry, Pearl Butik, Biasa Rose, HUE, and Bluesmiths. Don’t miss the opportunity: One Direction, Rolling Stones, U2, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and Bette Midler memorabilia
- Dine in the Monarchy Ballroom, with a gourmet dinner by Hyatt Regency’s famous culinary team
- Bask in Glamorous Entertainment:
- Couture Fashion show featuring Monarrez Collection (Chicago) and University of Hawai’i Maui College’s Fashion Technology Program
- Special Guest Performances from Espresso (featuring Kelly Covington), Dance and Performances by David Ward, Seabury Hall Dance Director and Maui Taiko.
- Live Auction with Master of Ceremonies, Dean Wong
- Dance the Night Away at “Fantasia After Dark“, Maui’s most fashionable after party with music by DJ Del Sol. (10pm – 2am, tickets available separately).
When & Where
Imua Family Services is a non-profit organization created in 1947 to provide comprehensive early childhood development services and resources to children and families on Maui, Molokai and Lanai.
Our programs include therapeutic services for children with special needs, disabilities, and developmental delays (birth through age six), Autism Services, a Newborn Hearing Screening Program and an Inclusion Preschool.
Dream Imua supports Maui County's neediest children, granting them a day of their dreams and empowering them to believe that they are special and there is hope. Camp Imua is a week-long, overnight recreational camp for 50 school age children with special needs supported by an individualized trained care team.
This year we celebrate 70 years of service helping children and their families achieve their full potential in life.
Visit us online at www.imuafamilyservices.org.