Fanfare Wedding Faire • January 26th, 2014
Sunday, January 26, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PST)
Plan your dream wedding in one elegant afternoon
January 26th, 2014 at 1 O'Clock
The Kohl Mansion
2750 Adeline Drive
Featuring event professionals of Fanfare...
Designer Wedding Gowns by Nouvelle Vogue
Meet Designer Francesca Miranda
- Sumptuous Savories by La Bocca Fina & Wine Tastings by Mills Wine Group
- Wedding Cake Tasting by Have Your Cake & Espresso by Travelin' Joe
- Beautiful Music by Harpist Anna Maria Mendieta & Gabriel's Trumpets
- Special Appearance by Cynthia Glinka On The Dance Floor
- Moments Captured by Teresa Halton and Thomas Hughes Films
- Wedding Registry by The Registry at Bloomingdale's
- Bouquet Toss by Plan Decor Floral
- Hair & Makeup by Miabel Artistry
- Move to the sounds of Big Fun DJ
- Get creative with custom Invitiations of Hyegraph
- Meet and greet with Minister Maggie
- Experience the difference of Enhanced Lighting
- Be inspired by the tablescapes of Classic Party Rental
- And more...
BRIDES: Pre-register to Win Surprise Giveaways!
Arrive Early! Brides take home Gift bags with
Ticket price is $20 per person with advance registration ($25 at the door)
Limited Seating. Please register by January 22nd
For more information, please call (650) 595-5444
When & Where
Fanfare is an association of independent businesses serving all aspects of weddings and other celebrations. Fanfare members are consummate professionals, endorsed by enthusiastic past and current clients. Whether collaborating with the entire Fanfare ensemble or a specific vendor, you'll be in excellent care and capable hands. Each Fanfare member is ready to listen to your needs and preferences, and will work with you to design an event that will delight both you and your guests.