Family: Great Graham Crackers!
Sunday, November 18, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Join us to roll, cut, bake, and decorate graham crackers before Thanksgiving!
You can expect to make at least 4 of our regular sized graham crackers. However if you choose to make one giant one, or multiple smaller ones, that choice is yours. We will have different shaped and themed cutters along with lots of fun colors to finish your grahams once they are baked up.
Our graham crackers are made with 3 flours and local honey from Cloister.
A perfect pre-holiday moment. Come and make table decorations and treats for the family!
- This is a family oriented event.
- The event fee will be $10 (+eventbrite fees) per participant
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are for participants, you may accompany a participant and help free of charge.
- There is no participation age, anyone can participate.