What public health benefits and programs are available for families in San Francisco and how can they be accessed?
What does the Affordable Care Act mean for families and how can they enroll in the health plans offered through Covered California?
For answers to these questions and more, please join us for this training.
Check-In: Networking, continental breakfast with coffee, lunch, and materials are provided.
Networking and continental breakfast begin at 8:30am, training begins promptly at 9:00am
Who Should Come?
Direct Service Staff working with families
Participants will learn about:
- Public health benefits and programs available for families, such as Healthy San Francisco, Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, and Healthy Kids
- The Affordable Care Act and how to enroll in health coverage plans through Covered California
The training will also include information about these programs in relation to immigration status.
- By Check: Go to website to download registration formhttp://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Credit Card: Through Eventbrite
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- Please email your cancellation request to Marcell Urbina – email@example.com
- If you cancel 0-5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how to become a certified FES certified site, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Marcell Urbina, Administrative Associate, at (415) 437-4824, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at email@example.com.
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.