The San Francisco Standards for Promoting Family Economic Success (FES) are designed as a tool for planning, providing, and assessing quality FES services. Whether you are providing a singled FES service, such as tax preparation, access to healthcare benefits, financial education, or providing multiple services, the Standards provide a blueprint for implementing best practice.
This is a REQUIRED TRAINING of the FES SITE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM. More details about the program can be found on our website: http://www.sffsn.org/training
What public health benefits and programs are available for families in San Francisco and how can they be accessed?
What does the Affordable Care Act mean for families and how can they enroll in the health plans offered through Covered California?
For answers to these questions, please join us for this informative training.
Presenters will introduce you to their programs and how you can help families to access them.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Direct Service Staff working directly with families.
Note: Agencies seeking FES Site Certification and those who wish to maintain FES Site Certification, must send two staff from agency to training.
San Francisco Department of Public Health
Agencies offering affordable housing options
- Public health benefits and programs available for families, such as Healthy San Francisco, Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, and Healthy Kids
- The Affordable Care Act and how to enroll in health coverage plans through Covered California
- Affordable Housing Options for San Francisco Families
- The training will also include information about these programs in relation to immigration status.
9:00 am - Networking, coffee, and continental breakfast
9:30 am - Training will begin promptly
*Lunch and Materials Provided
- By CREDIT CARD: Register and pay, here on Eventbrite
- By CHECK: Go to our website to download the registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo – email@example.com
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how to become a certified FES-certified site, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.