Fall Protection - Federal OSHA Requirements
Saturday, January 19, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:20 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will help you to understand OSHA’s fall protection requirements and which ones apply to you. It will also guide you in selecting the best option, for the work being done, from among the various approaches to fall protection.
Why Should You Attend:
Falls are one of the leading causes of workplace deaths and serious, life changing injuries. With a little pre-planning, they are entirely preventable.
This webinar will provide an overview of OSHA’s fall protection requirements and the primary approaches to preventing fall related injuries. After attending this webinar you will know what questions to ask to determine which approach makes the most sense for the work you are performing and which options will make your chosen approach as effective as it can possibly be.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Typical Fall Hazards, They’re Not Always Obvious.
- OSHA Fall Protection Requirements.
- Approaches to Preventing Fall Related Injuries.
- Elements of a Fall Prevention Plan.
Who Will Benefit:
- Safety Managers
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance Managers and Foremen
- Construction Managers and Foremen
- Project Managers
- Human Resources
- Risk Managers
- Independent Trades People
- Warehousing and Unloading Operators
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.