Fall New Foster Parent Mapp Training on Saturday Mornings
Foster Parents Stabilize Life for Children in Turmoil
Life tosses everyone around from time to time, and sometimes, through no fault of their own, kids end up separated from their families. Foster parents provide hope, stability and a connection to a loving adult when a child is most at risk.
Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth recruits, trains and supports foster parents throughout New York State, from Buffalo to Albany, Plattsburgh to Long Island. Each year Berkshire Farm Center helps hundreds of children find safety and comfort in the homes of foster parents.
We’ve Got Your Back
Berkshire Farm Center makes sure that our parents don’t go it alone. We support new and existing foster parents with a full range of services, including:
- Extensive and dynamic training
- A personal family specialist to help with paperwork and advice
- A team of experts on hand to help you anytime, day or night
- Help ensuring that youth in foster care get support for their needs
- Help finding and paying for daycare
- Medical insurance and monthly compensation to help with expenses
If you have love and patience, plus an extra bedroom, becoming a foster parent may be for you. We can answer your questions and give you free, no-obligation information. We also can connect you with successful foster parents who are happy to share their stories.
We have MAPP Foster Parent classes starting Saturday Oct 1st , 2016 in Chester!
(518 ) 795- 4074 or Lvoigtland@berkshirefarm.org