29&30 OCTOBER 2016
- Is it your worst nightmare? (or do you get by but you know you’re not as effective as you can be?)
- Do you freeze up, get sweaty palms or become nervous, anxious and stressed even just thinking about it?
- Do you feel put ‘on the spot’, awkward, insecure, and uncomfortable?
- Do you sometimes go blank, or forget your words?
- Do you dislike or even hate it, but you have to do it (e.g. for work) or you’d like to enjoy it to get your message out there?
Even if you have important information to share, your audience can’t ‘get’ your message unless you communicate it well and with heart; at best, they’ll be politely disinterested; at worst, they’ll be bored out of their minds, and forget about you and your presentation as quickly as you can say ‘Phew I’m glad that’s over!’
Imagine if you could became really good at presenting ... and then fall in love with it; now that would change things quite a bit, don’t you think?
"I used to panic, go bright red in my neck and be nauseous from the fear of presenting. I would rewrite my presentations over and over (and over!) again and try to memorise it word for word - only to freeze up and forget most of it. Now I’ve presented at over 100 events in 13 countries, am regarded as a leader in my field, and absolutely love what I do." Bennie Naude, International Master Trainer
- knowing exactly how to structure any presentation.
- feeling confident about presenting.
- receiving great feedback from your audience.
- how relieved and proud you’d be when you get your message across effectively – enjoying every minute of it.
This 2-day intensive workshop will teach you how to...
- get your message across effectively
- overcome your fear, anxiety & nervousness about presenting
- structure any presentation quickly to cater for all learning styles
- truly connect with your audience
- feel great about presenting in your own unique way
- and more
Sat 29 October: 9am - 9pm
Sun 30 October: 9:30am - 5pm
Transfer your all-inclusive R3750 course fee to:
Bennie Naudé, Capitec Bank Savings account 1407576966, Branch 470010