Facebook is used for more than just brand awareness. It is a powerful tool being strategically used by companies, presidential campaigns, and nonprofits of all sizes. Social media of all kinds – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and whatever is hot tomorrow – can deliver real results including:
• Increasing your online fundraising
• Getting the right people to attend your events
• Engaging the public in advocacy for land use decisions
• Building your email list
Our panel will share their experiences and analytics, and we will have a Q&A session to hear your questions and ideas. Our panel consists of:
• Veda Banerjee, Director, Communications & Digital Marketing, Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy
• Megan Medeiros, Executive Director, Committee for Green Foothills
• Moderator – Annie Burke, Deputy Director, Bay Area Open Space Council
Join us on September 29 to learn about what’s cutting edge at the national scale, and to see how local nonprofits are using social media for land conservation in the Bay Area. This Gathering is for anyone who is engaging the public and trying to get things done. Regardless of how much you personally use social media, you will walk away with a better understanding of how it is being used to achieve tangible outcomes.
The Gathering will be held September 29, 2016 from 9:30am-1:00pm at the Brower Center in downtown Berkeley. Lunch and #OSCsocial will be served.
Sign up to drive or ride in a carpool to the event.
- Tickets are not available at the door.
- Refunds are not granted.
- Tickets are transferrable.
- Questions? Email Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org