San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Our parking lot will NOT be available for you to drive into for unloading or loading at the end of the event. You will need to park at the high school and unload there. Do not block the entrance to the walkway by parking in front of it to unload your car, please unload from your parking space. Please be prepared for this and we suggest you bring a cart or a wagon. We will have a cart available to use but you must sign it out.
- Setup time is from 2pm -4pm.
- Your table must be setup and ready to go by 4:30pm.
- Electricity will not be available.
- There is no charge for the booth.
- Each business will be given (1) table, unless you register for a second one in advance.
- You will be provided with a 6 foot table and two chairs.
- You will be located under our tents designated for the business tables. Please do not bring your own tent.
- Be sure to bring your own food/drink or be prepared to purchase from the concession.
- You are welcome to decorate your table and hand out any information, coupon or brochures as long as you also have candy or other goodies to hand out to the kids.
ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING AT THE LIBRARY FOR THE EVENT.
ALL EMCID EVENT PARKING IS AT THE NEW CANEY HS ANNEX!!
**This is a free event for the community - we don't allow selling at the event.
- The event ends at 8:00pm. Breakdown time is no earlier than 7:30. If you pack up your table before 7:30, you may not be asked to participate in future EMCID events.
- Sign in before setting up your table. The sign in should be outside by the front door under the tent.
Remember this is an event for the local kids to enjoy, let’s work together to make this a memorable event for all.
Thank you for being a part of our event!