NEW 2016 LOCATION: THE HOTEL KABUKI
Discover, taste and savor the finest in artisan, gourmet and premium chocolates & confections for the Season and the Holidays
Chocolate lovers, en garde! The Holiday and Seasonal chocolate show for the San Francisco Bay Area takes place at the Fall Luxury CHOCOLATE SALON. Chocolate aficionados, fanatics, lovers and addicts can taste & experience the finest in artisan, gourmet & premium chocolate in one of the world's great culinary regions.
The Fall Luxury CHOCOLATE SALON participants include over 30 chocolatiers, confectioners, wineries and other culinary artisans. An intimate setting, the Fall Chocolate Salon is the perfect place to find the perfect gift, while tasting and savoring the chocolate lovers experience. http://www.FallChocolateSalon.com
Salon highlights include chocolate tasting, chef & author talks, wine tasting and ongoing interviews by TasteTV's Chocolate Television program. (Salon Entry includes all chocolate & confection tastings, demos, etc.).
Advance Tickets Required. Limited Availability.
Limited TICKETS AT THE DOOR.
|NEW ITEM: COCOA TASTER'S TOTE BAG||NEW EDITION: AUTOGRAPHED COPY|
READ THIS INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR ADVANCE TICKET
1. Purchase Advance Tickets
2. Your purchased ticket or tickets are reserved for you for the Salon Luxury Chocolate Salon. Please bring your confirmation sheet to Will Call along with a Photo ID.
3. If you purchase more than one ticket, all attendees must be present in order to receive the tickets, which are under your name only.
4. Each ticket purchased is good for one day at the Salon.
5. No refunds within 48 hours of the event.
6. For faster checkin, please bring your confirmation printout (with scanner bar)
TasteTV is a leading digital food, wine and lifestyle media network. www.TasteTV.com
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.