San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Work Life Certification Course
**Limited to 15 Participants**
Empower low-income people to find jobs - and to flourish in them.
- Through August 6th - $350
- August 7th forward - $400
NOTE: This training is for facilitators who will be leading the course themselves, not simply representatives from a particular ministry.
For certification as a Work Life facilitator, you must:
- Register and agree to the requirements in the Training Agreement;
- Complete 4-week online** orientation that begins August 21st and goes until September 19th, 2017
- Attend the live training in College Station, TX, from September 22 - 23, 2017, where you will discuss best practices, network with other trainers, and practice using the facilitator guide
- Report back annually to maintain a two-year certification
- Unshared email address for your unique course login
- Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome to access the course website; Internet Explorer is not recommended
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for reading assignments
- Adobe Flash Player for watching videos
- MS Word or Open Office for writing assignments
Suggested hotel accommodations coming soon
Save This Event
When & Where
Your Lead Trainer is Sean Landolt. Sean has been a Facilitator of Faith and Finances for four years and a Facilitator of Work Life for 2 years. He has two degrees from ACU in Christian Ministry. He grew up in Colorado Springs, CO and Lubbock, TX. He has lived in the Brazos Valley for 6 years with his wife, Rachel. He is one of two Chalmers Institute Certified Lead Trainers in Texas.