Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE:
- Only students 18 years and older are allowed to take this class.
- THIS CLASS REQUIRES THAT YOU HAVE ATTENDED AN ORIENTATION AND ARE CERTIFIED IN VIDEO EDITING WITH PREMIERE BEFORE REGISTERING. Orientation must have been attended in the last two years before the start of this class. Certification in Video Editing with Premiere must be active. If you have not attended an orientation and you are not certified in Video Editing with Premiere, DO NOT purchase a spot in this class. If you are unsure about your Orientation or certification status, please call 718.683.5645.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your first class.
- If you we do not have record of you attending the pre-requisite Orientation and Video Editing with Premiere class, you will not receive a refund or be permitted to take the class. Seating is extremely limited and we can only make this class available to applicants who qualify. Failure to meet the pre-requisites forfeits your seat and you will not receive a refund. Please call 718.683.5645 to verify your having attended Orientation and current certification status in Video Editing with Premiere if you are unsure.
- Completed purchases means that we are holding a spot for you in the class. You are officially registered for the class once we have verified that you have completed the pre-requisites for the class.
- If you are unable to attend the session you registered for, you must contact our Education Coordinator 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE CLASS START TIME. The Education Coordinator may reached at 718.683.5662. Failure to alert us to your absence on the first day of class will forfeit your seat and a refund will not be issued.
Questions? Please contact 718.683.5645 or visit BRICartsmedia.org/bme.