Wisconsin's Holistic Health Expo, LLC. unites the community of natural health practitioners with those who desire a natural and healthy lifestyle. We bring integration of our spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical well-being.
We truly care about your experience with us and are always open to your comments, suggestions, and criticism. The only way to improve and bring the most value to everyone involved is with your feedback.
To make us stand out and raise the bar, we are publishing a collaborative book at each Fall Expo. For even more value to everyone involved, we are hosting a podcast and a guest blog. We are the only Wisconsin health fair who gives you year round value.
Our expos consist of 20-hours of educational classes, workshops, and presentations to empower you to live a healthier lifestyle.
Thousands of attendees are able to connect with hundreds of holistic practitioners and businesses in Southeast Wisconsin.
By purchasing our Collaborative Book, not only does that get you in the door, you can have each author sign their chapter in your book.
Early Bird Special:
- One entry for $7 (save $3)
- 5 entry tickets for $30 (save $20)
- One book and entry for $17 (save $3)
- Buy 5 books with 5 entry tickets for $80 (save $20)
Door Entry Prices:
- 5 entry tickets for $40 (save $10)
- $20 a book with entry
- Buy 5 books with 5 entry tickets for $90 (save $10)
You are welcome to arrive the day of our expo and pay at the door. There will be a $2 credit card processing fee added at the event.
Children 12 and under are admitted for free (does not include book).
What to expect when you attend our expo:
- First 500 attendees receive a free door bag!
- Educational presentations and demonstrations throughout the day
- Option to purchase WIHHE memorabilia
- Samples of food, products, and services
- A family friendly, fun atmosphere
- Networking with like-minded individuals and professionals
- Expansive opportunities to increase your knowledge of health and well-being