Faith In 3D - Youth Retreat
***** Registration EXTENDED and is now open until NOVEMBER 13TH, 2016! *****
WHAT: Faith in 3D invites youth from different Christian backgrounds to explore their common faith in Jesus Christ through worship, education, and community building. With three denominational sponsors, Faith in 3D is open to all Christian youth groups. Faith in 3D takes place the weekend that lifts up the life and ministry of Martin Luther King, Jr. In addition to amazing worship, fun in the theme park, and a chance to meet students from all over the country, students will explore countries at Epcot’s World Showcase through exclusive backstage access before the park is open to the public.
This event only happens once every few years, so don't miss out on this incredible, once-in-a-youth-group event! :)
WHERE: Walt Disney World! The most magical place on Earth!
WHAT TO EXPECT: Check out the Faith in 3D website to see "what to expect", the schedule of events, and more! www.faithin3d.org
WHEN: MLK, Jr. Weekend - Jan. 13-16, 2017 (Fri* - Mon).
*Students will need to be excused from school on Friday, Jan. 13th in order to attend.
COST: $395/per person (plus additional meal costs, some travel costs, and personal expenses)
- Non-refundable Deposit: $95 for each participant (due NO LATER than Oct. 30th, 2016)
- A payment plan will be available for all participants, and scholarships are available as needed. We are working to put in place opportunities for students to work towards/earn scholarship credit to assist in the cost of this event (and others). More details to come! - Contact Ryan Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- $95 (Deposit) due NO LATER than October 30th 2016
- $100 (2nd installment) due November 10th
- $100 (3rd installment) due December 10th
- $100 (4th installment) due January 10th
WHAT'S INCLUDED (for $395):
- 3-nights lodging at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Conference fees
- transportation (to and from Florida, and on property)
- Three meals**
- A 2-day park ticket!
- EXCLUSIVE backstage access to Epcot's World Showcase - before it opens to the public!
**Remaining meals will be an additional expense, to-be-determined once group size is established
WHAT'S ~NOT~ INCLUDED:
- **Additional meals (6)
- Personal items/expenses (gifts, souvenirs, etc)
- Some travel expenses
When do I have to sign-up/register by?
All paricipants must register NO LATER THAN Sunday October 30th!
How can I pay?
Checks, cash and credit card are accepted. To use a credit card, select the appropriate ticket option on this page. To pay with cash or check, select the appropriate ticket option on this page to register and then pay Ryan directly at the church Sunday through Thursday. Checks payable to "Second-Ponce de Leon" with "Faith In 3D" in the memo line.
Is there an age limit for this event?
Participating students MUST be currently in grades 6-12. Adults over the age of 21 are invited to join as chaperones.
Who can I contact with any questions?
Contact Ryan Wilson - email@example.com / 404-591-4375
Where can I find out more about Faith in 3D?
Check out their website, here: www.faithin3d.org
Can I bring friends or relatives?
Of course! As long as they are in 6th-12th grade. The more the merrier! :)
What if I have more than one person in my family participating? Is there a discount?
Contact Ryan Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org / 404-591-4375
Can my family come and not participate in the program but stay with the group and enjoy Disney World?
Yes, actually! Contact Ryan Wilson for more details: email@example.com / 404-591-4375