Faith Forward Momentum At Work
Saturday, February 25, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM (EST)
When & Where
At Work On Purpose
Restore full Christian commitment and contribution to the work world, one irresistibly transformed life at a time.
- ACCEPT Premise: Choose Sacred over Secular Colossians 3:23-24
- DEFINE Purpose: Choose Calling Over Career Matthew 22:37-40
- FOLLOW Principles: Choose Righteousness Over Compromise Matthew 5:6
- GROW People: Choose Improvement Over Stagnation Matthew 28:19-20
- EXTEND Prosperity: Choose Stewardship Over Ownership Matthew 25:14-46
Mobilize the work world for Christ by...
- REACHING working Christians in connected community.
- PREPARING to serve through practical skills and tools.
- MINISTERING for transformational marketplace impact.
Serve as a pioneering partner within the marketplace ministry movement, abiding in God's glory as we...
- BLUR the boundaries between faith and work, challenging the conventions of society.
- BRIDGE individual, organizational and denominational differences to fortify the united body of Christ.
- BUILD collaborative relationships throughout our community that magnify spiritual impact at work.
- BASE decisions on our best spiritual discernment from prayer, scripture, Christian counsel and the Holy Spirit.