Faith & Finances Certification Course **Limited to 32 Participants**
- Through August 3rd - $350
- August 4th forward - $400
NOTE: This training is for facilitators who will be leading the course themselves, not simply representatives from a particular ministry.
For certification as a Faith & Finances trainer, you must:
- Register and agree to the requirements in the Training Agreement;
- Complete 4-week online** orientation that begins August 11 - September 12, 2014
- Attend the live training in Dayton, Ohio September 19-20, 2014 where you will network with other trainers and:
Discuss best practices in adult education and the financial literacy climate for low-income people
Practice using the Faith & Finances Facilitator Guide
- Report back annually to Chalmers to maintain a two-year certification
Special hotel rates available through Holiday Inn Express. Book by August 25th to secure this rate.
When & Where
The Chalmers Center
The Chalmers Center equips churches with resources and tools to walk alongside people who are poor, breaking the spiritual, social, and material bonds of poverty. As a result, churches model Jesus’ heart for the poor in practical ways, showing His care and power over every part of life.