San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join business coach and radio show host Margaret Jackson from AM 1100 KFAX Faith & Business On the Edge, and AM 1220 KDOW the flagship show Money 2.0 Business On the Edge, for an event that supports the faith based entrepreneur. The seminar will impact your business ministry! You don't want to miss the opportunity to learn about:
- 10:00am - 10:50am The Strong Business Model Creates Sustainability: If you do not understand how to build a strong business model, using the three keys to a great model, you cannot develop long term sustainability.
- 11:00am - 11:50am Inside Your Business Plan I: Move beyond looking at business plan samples, and learn how to write your vision, research marketing information, add company history, and ownership, what you're selling, and more. All businesses need a business plan, that includes a business ministry. Plan to succeed.
- 12:00pm - 12:50pm Lunch Break & Networking
- The Basics of Business Ministry Credit: Expert Ruth VanDerostyne a regular guest on Faith & Business On the Edge will talk to you about, how to build business credit, where to get business credit, and having a good credit score.
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm Inside Your Business Plan II: In this second part training, let's talk about the money and finances. How do you secure it, write about it, and show it in a plan
- 2:00pm - 2:50pm The Leader In You: A motivation preaching/training on God's perspective of you as a leader, your responsibility, and the legacy of your life.
- 3:00pm - 3:50pm Networking and Public Relations Workshop: Get out of your four walls and talk to your target audience! Practice Networking, Meet your community and civic leaders, BRING your Business Cards & Flyers. Networking is a skill. Public Relations is a must. Pablo Pineda will share 15 minutes on Human Resources and Coach Jackie Welch will share 15 minutes on Networking.
Business Coach Margaret Jackson will use biblical principles, and business practices to help bridge the gap between business & faith. This will be an intimate setting, for you to pull on the coaches know-how about business, and faith. This seminar can only seat up to 18 to 35 people, so hurry and register, the seats will fill up fast!
When & Where
Business on the Edge Organizer
Business on the Edge is the Small Business Problem Solver. A supporter of small businesses nationwide, women in business, professional women, faith & business, and young people. Business on the Edge provides S.M.A.R.T. Small Business Key Performance Indicator (KPI) programs for motivated and committed small business owners. The On the Edge Women In Business CLUB is a resource provided by Business on the Edge, Incorporated.
SAVE the DATE!
4th Annual Expo & Summit: This Girl Is On Fire! Women Titans are on the RiSe coming October 2016