Actions and Detail Panel
FAFO Presents Symphony Under The Stars
Sun, May 14, 2017, 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Tickets: Adults 18 and up, $20.00 in advance; $25.00 at the gate
• Children ages 6–17, $5.00
• Children 5 and under, FREE
CREDIT CARDS, CASH, and CHECKS will be accepted at the FAFO Office and at the gate.
All other Merchants will accept CASH and CHECKS ONLY.
Click here for Ticket Merchant Locations.
Food and Beverages
Bring your own picnic! Bring your own beverages! OR enjoy Food specialties and Beer & Wine sold from our hand-selected Exclusive Food vendors! Click here for Food Vendors.
Ample parking is available in the Ocala Golf Club handicapped parking lot alongside State Road 40 and 36th Ave. There is also parking to the corner of 25th Ave and SR 40 in the Library Parking Lot.
Please note you will have to walk to reach your picnic location. Volunteers operating golf carts will be available to assist those in need. There will be limited VIP parking available for $5.00 Please be considerate of private residences & business parking areas.
It is recommended that you bring flashlights to help you exit the golf course and get to your car safely after the concert. No dogs and No tents allowed.
FAFO and Florida Express Environmental will ensure to have plenty of restroom facilities on the premises for your needs on either side of the event area as well as by the food vendors. Handicap facilities will be available at each portlet location.
Facts about Fine Arts For Ocala's Symphony Under The Stars
• Presented by: Fine Arts For Ocala, FAFO
• Presenting Sponsor: Palm Chevrolet
• Sponsors: CenterState, Ocala Neurosurgical Center, ONC, Macy's, John Galat, Wells Fargo, Ocala Electric Utility
• In-Kind Sponsors: C.W. Roberts Contracting, inc., Florida Express Environmental, City of Ocala, Ocala Star-Banner, Ocala Magazine, Ocala's Classic Hits 104.7
• Date: Sunday, May 14th, 2017 — Mother’s Day
• Location: Ocala Golf Club, 3130 East Silver Springs Blvd.
• Cost: Online — $20.00 Adult, 18 and up; $5.00 children 6-17; Children 5 and under are free.
At The Gate — $25.00 Adult; $5.00 children 6-16; Children 5 and under are free.
• Gates open at 5:30 pm; Concert begins at 7:00 pm
• The evening will conclude with a spectacular Fireworks Display! (weather permitting)
• Attendance: 5,000 and growing each year.
• Food: Bring your own food & beverages, or purchase from our wonderful food vendors. The Ocala Golf Club will be selling beer & wine.
• What to bring: Picnic related items — Food, water, soft drinks, beer and wine, chairs, tables, blankets, flashlights, etc. No tents, umbrellas or pets.
• Chairs: Reservations must be made BEFORE the event for Adirondack Chairs. Order when you purchase your ticket. Bring your own chairs and set up wherever you like, there is not a bad seat in the house!
• Flashlights: After the fireworks show it will be very dark. A flashlight is advised!
• Golf Carts: FAFO Board members help transfer people that need assistance from the parking areas to the ticket booths.
• Some walking is still required.
We need Volunteers to help during the Symphony under The Stars. If you would like to help or have a child that needs service hours join us, we have a lot of fun. Each volunteer will receive one free Adult ticket for helping out. Click here to sign up http://signup.com/go/c6yEDu