Facilitator training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel in Great Britain
This training is not free - price is stated below.
The output of the traning:
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is all about challenging and processing tasks and challenges “real time”. It is a research-based methodology that draws on extensive research from the following areas of: Business Development, Organizational Development and Learning.
The purpose of the training is to give the participant the essential knowledge, confidence, experience and commitment, necessary to prepare and facilitate workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology - with maximum involvement and effect.
The training will prepare you to go home and use the methodology, as well as develop targeted workshops using the methodology.
1. High quality and hands-on training in the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology.
2. Manual and experiences in facilitating the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology.
3. All inclusive course on The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel.
4. On-line “after training” support for preparing the facilitator’s first workshop.
5. On-line community network with other facilitators using the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology.
6. Tour in The theme park LEGOLAND®.
After your training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology you can:
– Develop, change and strengthen your organisation and the teamwork within your company.
– Optimise processes and performance within the organisation.
– Develop and implement dynamic strategies the company.
Everybody having a management-, facilitator-, process- or consultant role.
4 days very diversified course with theory, hands-on and tailored learning, group work, and reflection.
The facilitator training programme is composed of the following sub-elements:
1. History, theory and research in relation to the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology.
2. Skills Building: Learning all the basic elements in LEGO® Serious Play® methodology: Construction, metaphors, story making and fantasy/imagination.
3. Real Time Strategy (RTS): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® Serious Play® methodology regarding strategy- and business development.
4. Real Time Identity (RTI): You will get skills on how to use LEGO® Serious Play® methodology regarding individual, team and organizational development.
5. How to make tailormade workshops using the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology.
6. Introduction to the Trademark Guidelines concerning LEGO® Serious Play®.
Micael Buckle from IntHRface. Micael has worked with the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology since 2003 and is certified by LEGO.
Micael has experience with more than 500 workshops using the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology globally. Workshops concerning stategy, management, team and organisational development.
Micael has worked closely with Hotel LEGOLAND since 2003 to create unique experiences using the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology in Billund, Denmark and from 2016 in Windsor, Great Britain.
The training will be facilitated in English.
23rd-26th January 2017
At The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel, Windsor, Great Britain
All inclusive – training and accommodation at The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel: