Actions and Detail Panel
Face to Face with a Helpful Executive in Reach (HEIR) 2017
Wed, March 22, 2017, 4:15 PM – 5:45 PM EDT
Beginning February 16th, RBS students have the unique opportunity to meet informally for a face to face meeting with a senior executive serving in the HEIR program. These executives are available to students to provide advice and perspective on their particular fields of expertise. Students looking to gain insight into the knowledge and leadership experience of these top executives can register to meet with one or more of these executives in a casual environment.
Time and space is limited, so please register ASAP to meet with the Executive you would like to meet with, on the day that they will be visiting campus. Each Executive will be visiting campus on a different day, so make sure you are registering only for the day the Executive you are interested in speaking with will be present. Students are allowed to register to meet with more than one Executive.
All events are in room 1102 of 1 Washington Park and are form 4:15 PM-5:45 PM. We advise business casual dress.
- February 16th, Michael Chlopak, Citigroup (Focus - Finance, Investment Banking)
- February 21st, Jorge Cardenas, PSEG (Focus - Finance, Asset Management and Strategy)
- March 7th, Tawana Murphy Burnett, Facebook Inc. (Focus - Marketing, Global Strategy)
- March 22nd, Bob Chersi, Fidelity Investments (Focus - Finance, Trading, Investment)
- March 28th, Joe Timko, ADP (Focus- Strategy, Information Systems, Technology)
Please select tickets separately for EACH executive you wish to meet with.
Further information on each HEIR can be found at: