Have you ever had to face an angry bear? Can you imagine coming face to face with a Grizzly!
You will want to come and hear Cary McEwen tell his story of facing a full grown Grizzly bear being tossed around like a rag doll and living to tell about it.
Cary is a regular guy who enjoys outdoors, Hunting, Hiking, Playing Hockey and is a committed Family man.
Come enjoy a great homemade breakfast and listen to his gripping tale.
All men welcome! Make it a father and son outing and book your tickets now.
- Is there any other cost involved?
There will be a request for donations to cover the cost of the breakfast at the end of the event.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
There is no minimum age for the event. It is open to all men regardless of age. Make it a Father and son event.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Lots of parking available in Church Lot
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact the organizer at 604-807-4442
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We would prefer you do but don't worrry if you forget about it.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes your ticket is transferrable
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes this is ok.
When & Where
APA Empowered Men
Focused on becoming better disciples of Jesus.