Meet once per week for four weeks for one hour.
This class is perfect for the pet parent who has a pup that needs a little extra attention in-between professional grooming appointments. This program is designed to help you learn the grooming skills necessary to maintain the health and happiness of your dog using grooming techniques right in the comfort of your own home.
- Teaching stand and settle
- Preventing fear and aggression
- Safe and proper tools
- Preventing matted hair
- Nail clipping and nail dremmeling
WHAT TO BRING
- Your dog!
- Secure leash and collar. Please no retractable leashes or metal collars of any kind.
- Extra special food treats.
- Favorite bed or blanket.
- Any grooming supplies you have so we can make sure you have the proper equipment.
- Nail clippers
When you finish buying your ticket, make sure to call our office @ 586-781-6400 and let them know which class you signed up for.