Fall 2016 - Location: Islamic Center of Oak Brook Terrace
Courses Offered: Intermediate
Frequency: Every Sunday Morning
Time: 10 AM - 1 PM
For more information on our curriculum, and what is taught in each level, consult ourCurriculum Road Map Video [draft].
You may also consult our Curriculum Road Map [draft].
(We kindly ask that you do not print and distribute this document).
1) Discounted STUDENT -1 semester- Full Tuition [$550]
2) FAMILY/GROUP (min. 2 purchases) -- 1 semester -- Full Tuition [$475]
Gather a group of family/friends, register for Fall & Summer sessions together
** Payment plans and limited scholarships may be available for for your location. Discounts may not apply to payment plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- All new students will take Fawakih's online diagnostic test to gauge their Quranic Arabic background
- Students receive access Integrated online classroom support (testing, vocabularly flashcards, exercise answer keys, tutorial videos)
- The tuition payment includes $150 for books and course materials. Students will receive a preparation packet when classes begin with all necessary textbooks and Fawakih-developed course materials. Students will also receive login information regarding our online testing system. This system is used to provide students with feedback and allows them to monitor their progress throughout the year.
TUITION REFUND POLICY
- No refunds after payment
- Fawakih's policy does not allow attendence of the course without prior registration
QURANIC ARABIC INSTRUCTORS
(in alphabetical order)
Ustadh Faizan Mumtaz
Ustadh Hisham Mahmoud, precepter of Arabic at Harvard University
Shaykh Dr. Suheil Laher, Ph.D., Islamic Studies Harvard University, Academic Dean at Fawakih
Note: Fawakih reserves the right to change instructors for a given course.
Curriculum Questions - email@example.com
Payment Questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
General Questions - email@example.com