Actions and Detail Panel
Exploring Technologies for Teaching
Fri, March 31, 2017, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
Exploring Technologies for Teaching provides faculty and GTAs with the opportunity to learn more about the technologies that CETL offers.
Join us on Friday, March 31, 2017 for workshops such as:
- Creating and Managing a Virtual Office
- What's my grade? Giving Students 24/7 access to their grades
- Tools for Success: Accessibility and Universal Design in the Classroom
- Enriching your iCollege Courses Using External Learning Tools
- Kaltura: Why we love it more than YouTube
- Tips for creating a better student experience in iCollege
- Capturing lectures in the classroom
- Designing a visually appealing iCollege course
- What's happening on the Adaptive Learning front?
- How to use OneDrive
- and more!
8:30a- Registration and Refreshments CN1100 (College Center)
9:00a- Plenary Session CF Fine Arts Auditorium
9:40a- Concurrent Sessions- various locations
10:40- Concurrent Sessions- various locations
11:40- Concurrent Sessions- various locations
NOTE: Perimeter College will hold meetings during lunch and the afternoon following the Exploring Technologies for Teaching event. Perimeter College faculty who have registered will be provided lunch. Please contact the Perimeter College Center for Excellence for Teaching & Learning for details on lunch and meetings.