San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Frenetta Tate is a Certified International Entrepreneur Coach and will be teaching this course.
This course is designed for the individual who would like to become an entrepreneur. This participatory discussion and relevant in-shop assessments will strategically prepare the individual by providing information, insight and tools that will help them plan from dream to execution.
- You will gain clarity about your dream aspirations.
- You will learn how to write an effective vision, mission and clear objectives
- You will learn the definition of and how to build your dream team
- You will learn 5 ways to clarify your WHY
- You will identify your strengths and learn how to apply them to your business
- You will understand your potential obstacles and threats to your business aspirations and develop strategies to address them.
- You will have a plan of action and be ready to implement.
- Classroom Style Setting
- Interactive Environment
- Continental breakfast
- Connection opportunities
- In-Course Assessments
- Course playbook provided (course day)