If you’ve ever thought about adopting or fostering, this is the place for you! This event is hosted by adoptive and foster families from our own church who are there to provide information and answer questions in a no-pressure environment.
- Come get accurate information, simple overviews, and your questions answered.
- Hear from ordinary people who have adopted or fostered children.
- You’ll learn God’s heart for adoption.
- Explore the current state of vulnerable children both locally and globally.
- Learn simple ways to prayerfully consider your next step.
Directions to MO2: Coming from El Toro Rd, turn onto Portola then make a right onto Saddleback Pkwy. MO2 is the building on the left past the Main Office building on the Saddleback Church Lake Forest Campus. Click here to see the exact location on Google Maps.
To learn more about how Saddleback Church helps vulnerable children and families visit orphansandthechurch.com