What is the Bowen Technique? How can Bowen help your back and other pain?
Maxine Crinall, Specialist Bowen Therapist since 2005 will be explaining what The Bowen Technique is, how it works and how it can help. There will also be demonstrations and an opportunity to ask questions. Included will be a voucher for 15% off a Bowen Technique treatment.
Bowen may also help:
- Musculo-skeletal – back pain, neck, elbow, knee, wrist pain, sciatic, whiplash, TMJ (jaw), sports injuries, pelvic misalignment, arthritis, tendonitis
- Respiratory – asthma, sinus problems, hayfever
- Digestive – IBS, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, crohns, acid reflux
- Hormonal – PMS, menopause, endometriosis, infertility, fibroids, thyroid
- Chronic – Migraines, Fibromyalgia, ME, MS, Parkinsons
- Pregnancy – Back pain, morning sickness, cramping, depression, pubic symphysis, birth preparation
- Babies – colic, sleep issues, hip dysplasia, restlessness
- Disability support – stroke, bells palsy, arthritis
- Benefiting – Stress, anxiety, posture, flexibility, energy levels, sleep, immune system
At Seale Natural Health, Seale, Farnham, Surrey GU10 1HR exact address confirmed nearer the time
Tel direct: 07930 882586
www.sealenaturalhealth.co.uk or www.bowen-technique.co.uk