Actions and Detail Panel
Experiential Facilitator- Certification for the trainers/facilitators/consu...
Thu, Nov 23, 2017, 9:30 AM – Fri, Nov 24, 2017, 5:30 PM IST
About The Event
Learn what makes us tick as facilitators, how do we create engaging and experiential
learning platforms for our participants. How do you diagnose a need, design a learning
plan, basics of Andragogy, being present to your audience, creating learning
environments that challenge and yet are safe and a lot more. Strengthen your facilitation
skills, make your audience feel, think differently and inspire a transformative
This workshop, like all others is run in MaynardLeigh style- completely experiential, where
you get feedback on your style and not a bunch of general rules!! action.
At the end of this intervention, these shall act as our guiding principals. Basis the case-lets received, following are our learning objectives:
- Create an engaging learning space for my participants by workin on my ability to impact them
- Acknowledge that everyone learns differently, and I must make space for these differences during my sessions.
- Spend time in preparing now so that it saves time tomorrow
- Make sessions engaging rather than only giving download
- Take actions immediately as learning happens more by doing than by only listening.
- Empowered to structure my sessions to create better impact
- Confident about building my credibility amongst learners and engaging them
- Enthusiastic about trying different ways of engaging my participants
Be more able to:
- Make the content more logical and creative
- Make each session different from the other
- Prepare well before sessions.
- Create an environment for experiential learning
- Handle difficult conversations/ situations and audience
MLA Contacts Details:
Varun Gupta +91-9560192443, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jigyasa Sharma +91-9717922445, email@example.com