Expectant Parent Fall Series -- Orange County
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Costa Mesa, CA
Join this brand new series to learn EVERYTHING you really need to know when expecting. We have handpicked the best local experts from all over town to come to you! No running around to different locations for classes or struggling to find answers to all of your questions. Plus you have the opportunity to meet other moms-to-be with similar due dates who live near you!
We cover all of the key topics in one 6 week series meeting once a week on Wednesday evenings for 2 hours from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. In addition to speakers on our topics, we will have an open discussion each evening to talk about any concerns or questions that have come up that week.
- Must Haves for your registry
- Wellness/nutrition during pregnancy and postpartum
- Sleep and your baby
- Hot topics - cord blood, vaccinations, finding the right pediatrician, natural care and wellness for your baby
- Baby Care & Breastfeeding
- Infant CPR
- Maternity Leave/Childcare/Estate & family planning
This Series is led by Alexandra Spitz of OC Mommy and Me and will meet at Xpecting Maternity each week.
All participants will receive 20% off all purchases made on Wednesdays during the Series from Xpecting Maternity including breastfeeding pumps*, plus gift bags and information on the latest baby products. Snacks will be provided.
The Series cost is $300 for the 6 week session. If you prefer to pay by check, please email us your registration details to tracy[@] socalmoms.com. We will then send you information on how to pay by check.
* Discount at Xpecting Maternity excludes strollers, stroller accessories and pump rentals.