San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Joining forces with TeaTime & Photo Shooting© meetup group, we’re proud to bring you the very first Expats Paris Photo shooting workshop.
Want to join?
Here are the needed requirements:
- - You have to be an passionate amateurs(beginners) and professional photographer,
- - Bring your own camera (it doesn’t have to be one of those ones with a super zoom)
- - You need to be interested in knowing the basics of the a good photo shooting
- - Looking forward to meeting other Expats photography lovers?
What you’ll get to see and learn:
- - Tricks of the trade from shooting side by side with some of the best photographers in Paris,
- - Professional studio with multiple shooting setups allowing everyone to take pictures in good conditions and see the results of their work (http://vimeo.com/60949515)
- - Great people that do volunteer to model for you,
- - Great hair stylists that do volunteer to make your models look great
The 8€ asked cover fee will help pay the rent of this studio (Almost nothing compared to what you’ll learn).
Another video to give you an idea? Check this out (http://vimeo.com/59071358)
Be the first to book. Very limited places!
Cancellations Policy: A refund of 75% (of the 8€ booking fee) is available for those who cancel with at least 48 hours advance notice. For those who cancel with less than 48 hours notice, there will be no refund. This workshop will run rain or shine. Anyone arriving more than 30 minutes late without calling or who don’t show up at all (no-shows) will be treated as last-minute cancellations with no refund.
When & Where
As the leading community for internationals who live and work in Paris, Expats Paris offers global networking opportunities, local events and expat-relevant information. We organize activities to help you meet fellow internationals and feel at home in your adopted city.