Actions and Detail Panel
Expand Your Resources *Surplus Property* Your 1st Source of Supply *Save Ti...
Tue, July 11, 2017, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
Anything you can think of that your business might need is sold by the government at or below cost, or fair market value.
Acquiring government surplus – which includes everything from computer equipment to medical tools, vehicles and parts, and more – is an easy and affordable way to equip your new and expanding business. SBA invites you to experience an exclusive benefit designed for 8(a) firms. Learn how to leverage the platform, grow your business, and save money!
Topics to be covered:
- What is Surplus Property
- Surplus Benefits and Eligibility
- How to Locate and Acquire Federal Surplus Property
- SBA Approval of Request for Surplus Property
Dial-In Instructions: To view PowerPoint presentation and listen to audio through computer:
- Web Conference URL: https://www.connectmeeting.att.com
- Meeting Number: 888-858-2144 or 646-746-3008
- Access Code: 4735699
If you have not used AT & T Connect before, you will be prompted to download the AT & T Connect client software. As this will take several minutes, we advise going to the URL at least 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the call.
- Audio only via Telephone: Meeting Number: 888-858-2144
- Access Code: 4735699#
- Lauren Jones, Property Disposal Specialist, Dept. of Administrative Services
- Tanzee L. Hall-Jones, 8(a) Business Opportunity Specialist, SBA Georgia District Office