Topics included in this program:
- Double Your International Marketing Budget
- Foreign Market Research & Evaluating Export Markets
- International Trade Finance
- Georgia's International Trade Services
- Finding Your International Market
- Leveraging Trade Development Organizations
- Succeeding in the Global Marketplace - Local Success Stories
The Southern United States Trade Association is a non-profit helping small businesses based in the southern United States export U.S.-made food and agriculture products around the world. Learn how SUSTA can help your small agricultural business grown internationally. Comprised of the Departments of Agriculture of the 15 southern states and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, SUSTA programs and services have assisted exporters of high-value food and agricultural products. SUSTA is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS), its member states and private companies. FAS administers and executes many foreign market development activities.
For more information contact Leigh Ryan at LRyan@WTCSavannah.org or 912-447-9707.