READY TO EXPAND AND EXPLORE YOURSELF BOTH PROFESSIONALLY AND PERSONALLY?
Bring your visions, challenges and rich experiences, and be ready to move yourself and your career forward in inspiring new ways. The retreat is targeted to Scandinavian and international women who feel the time is ripe to dig up old dreams or define new ideas for growth and professional expansion.
Join our 2-day professional development retreat to create lasting change for 2017
Two full days (Saturday and Sunday) with lodging in cosy, natural setting, lovely food, and informal socializing
A mix of high-intensity, individual sessions and interactive group exercises
Opportunity to tune in and tune out through moments of self-reflection, journaling, and mindfulness practices
A fun explorative learning environment with games and co-creations in smaller teams
Two international facilitators with a combined global experience of over 20 years of consulting and coaching female managers and leaders from many different nationalities
Access to an exclusive, small community of like-minded women for peer-coaching and continued dialog and accountability post retreat
What do we provide?
- A forum to translate your ideas and put professional new year’s resolutions into action
- Guidance to develop a roadmap for the next milestones in your professional journey
- Be coached and challenged by two globally experienced facilitators
- Expand your network to include powerful Scandinavian and international women who are questioning their professional status quo
- Get away from the daily grind and have time to unplug, reflect and revisit personal & professional goals in a refreshingly different environment
What’s in it for you?
- Define success for yourself and build a mindset of growth and expansion
- Develop skills to communicate your visions and leadership effectively (present your ideas and target your professional messaging)
- Learn how to leverage online tools to include virtual opportunities to your professional repertoire
- Build a global mindset based on your own existing and the group’s diverse female experiences (global and local)
- Get inspired to dream and find solution and resources within a global work realm.