Military Pilot Transitions presents its Career Expo in sunny San Diego, California. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to connect with a concentrated group of past and present military pilots who are seeking civilian employment. The candidates who attend are seeking both flying and non-flying positions in the civilian world. All candidates will be screened prior to entry to ensure they have been qualified as a military aviator.
Registration fee includes
- A 6 foot table display space in main expo room.
- Lunch for two exhibitor representatives. Extra lunches can be purchased for $20 per person.
- An opportunity to offer a company presentation (Limited availability.Contact: email@example.com).
- Access to a private room to conduct interviews (To schedule time block contact: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complementary drink ticket for all representatives during Social Hour.
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
4240 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037. PH (858) 587-1414
A limited number of rooms are available for $169 a night. Use link below for promo rate.
Hotel parking garage available at the rate of $4 per hour with a max of $10 per day.
Career Expo Schedule
7:30 AM: Expo room opens for setup in La Jolla Social Room
8:30 AM: Candidate check-in begins
9:00 AM: Main expo opens to candidates in La Jolla Social Room
9 AM - 12 PM: Career seminars in Newport-Irvine Room (detailed schedule coming soon)
12:00 PM: Exhibitor lunch delivered
1 - 4 PM: Exhibitor presentations in Newport-Irvine Room
4:00 PM: Social Hour for exhibitors and candidates
5:00 PM: Career Expo ends
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or special requests.