Are you looking for something fun for your Kindergarten, First or Second Grader to do on the upcoming Lynnfield Half Days? Join Curious Kids Lynnfield and Here Comes the Sun Yoga each month for a fun class that exercises your child's brain AND body. December's class is entitled "Ups and Downs 2," and will focus on designing, creating and constructing with levers with a variety of unique materials and on how you can use your body as a lever with some fun activities, plus a yoga series with a focus on transitions and meditation. This class will meet monthly on all Lynnfield Half-Days.
A few policies to note:
- This class is intended for children ages Kindergarten through Second Grade only.
- Students should plan to wear comfortable clothing, and bring a bag lunch, water and a yoga mat if they have it.
- We will eat as a group prior to beginning the instructional part of the class, as students arrive at 12. Once students have eaten, we will begin the instructional portion of the class.
- We don’t have the ability to organize transportation for your child, but we are happy to connect you with parents of other children attending the class a few days in advance to assist with organization of logistics.
- Refund Policy: Unfortunately, tickets are not eligible for a refund due to the fact that materials for the class are purchased well in advance of the class itself.
- Sick Policy: Children who have had a fever, diarrhea or vomiting with the past 24 hours cannot attend classes due to risk to other students.